These cookies came about because I had some almond butter I wanted to use up and was running low on peanut butter.
I love the flavor of the cookies and the texture just chewy goodness. This was one of my new recipes for this year’s holiday baking line-up and it will definitely be making its rounds through-out the year.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sugar sprinkles to decorate (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together butter and peanut butter and almond butter until well combined.
- Add sugars and beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk, and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix just until blended.
- With a cookie scoop, scoop out balls of dough and place on a silpat lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the sugar sprinkles if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Do not over bake.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet for at least 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.