Before you say, oh not another Nutella recipe, please keep reading for a moment.
I had all of these plans to bake treats for Valentine’s day for family and friends and then I somehow got the flu which put a kink in my plans and I am just not up for it sadly. Then I thought, what if it’s something super easy with only a few ingredients. I could manage being up and about to whip it up and bake it in less than 30 minutes. Well, I found a recipe that is just that! Easy, fast and just 3 ingredients. Sadly, I can’t share these as I do not want to get others sick but you should definitely try it out.
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 large egg
- 5 tbsp. flour (I used wheat)
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mini muffin pan with non stick spray or line with mini cupcake papers.
- Put the Nutella and egg in a medium bowl and mix until smooth and well incorporated. Add the flour and mix until blended.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins (approx. ¾ full).
- Bake for about, 10- 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Frost with icing, powdered sugar or sprinkles and enjoy!
You should be able to use gluten free flour in place of all purpose flour. I am glad these are bite size as I find them rich. They would be served best with no icing and with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.