March and St. Patrick’s Day Recipes
You can experience some of the foods that are synonymous with this day from my St. Patrick’s Day Menu post. Hope you can enjoy in this celebration with soda breads, stews and corned beef and cabbage, clovers or Luck of the Irish.
Check out my picks for a St. Patricks Day Menu. This week and weekend I am hoping to try new St. Patty’s day inspired recipes so stay tuned.
Here are some St. Patrick’s Day Recipes from my favorite cooking sites.
- AllRecipes: Food.com: Celebrate the luck of the Irish with these Emerald Isle-inspired dishes.
- MarthaStewart: Bring the luck of the Irish to your crafts and food with our complete guide to a lucky St. Patrick’s Day.
- Food Network: Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Irish-inspired foods like corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie and Irish soda bread.
- Taste of Home: In the mood for corned beef and cabbage, colcannon or shamrock-shaped treats? Get in the spirit with these tasty Irish recipes.
- Food & Wine: For the Irish celebration, F&W offers delicious takes on meat and potatoes, naturally green foods and even Guinness ice cream.
- Better Homes & Garden: Whether you’re hosting a St. Patrick’s Day party or just cooking for your family, celebrate the luck of the Irish with one of our delicious and easy St. Patrick’s Day recipes.
- Kraft: In search of some tasty recipes to help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? We’ve got a delicious collection right here! Whether you are looking for traditional hearty Irish recipes, or just some green recipes to get in the spirit, these St. Patrick’s Day recipes will keep those Irish eyes smiling!
- Real Simple: Looking for a twist on traditional Irish fare? Serve up one of these simple, delicious recipes.
- Betty Crocker: You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, when folks of all backgrounds dress in shamrock-colored shades and raise pints in celebration. Did you know that years ago in Ireland, Catholic Lenten prohibitions were even lifted so people could celebrate properly with food and drink? Respect tradition and revel right with St. Patrick’s Day-inspired treats.
- Cooking Light: Everything you need for a delightful St. Patrick’s Day get-together.
Make It Five Ways: Corned Beef and Cabbage: Check out the foodnetwork.com’s article for enjoying the traditional St. Patty’s day meal 5 different ways.