A Buffet of 4th of July Recipes
How will you celebrate the 4th of July? Below you will find a few of my favorite Red, White and Blue recipes from around the web for drinks, desserts and food!
Red, White and Blue Daiquiris: It’s been super hot here lately in Washington. I really NEED to cool down with this drink, it looks so refreshing!
Ina’s Flag Cake
Patriotic and delicious, there’s no better centerpiece for you July 4th celebration.
Paula’s Strawberry Cake
This simple and delicious recipe begins with a white cake mix and strawberry gelatin, then the cake is topped with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting.
Get Paula’s Strawberry Cake recipe
Patriotic Potato Salad
This tricolor potato salad is an easy way to pay tribute on July Fourth: Just arrange the potatoes by color on a platter with red peppers.
Get this United Tates of America salad recipe.
Around the Web
Need inspiration for recipes for your party or to take to a Red, White and Blue BBQ? Try some of my favorite recipe links below.
- Gluten Free & Paleo 4th of July recipes
- The Food Network’s 4th of July Desserts
- Strawberries filled with Cream Recipe
- Low carb 4th of July recipes on the grill
- More Fourth of July Dessert How-To-Videos
- Finger Foods for your BBQ
- AllRecipes 4th of July recipes
- Taste of Home 4th Recipes
- Betty Crocker 4th of July Recipes
- Southern Living 4th of July recipes
- Better Homes and Garden 4th of July recipes
- Kraft 4th of July recipes
- Epicurious 4th of July recipes
- Real Simple 4th of July recipes for the Grill
- Martha Stewart 4th of July recipes
- Cooking Light 4th of July recipes
- Eating Well 4th of July recipes