My Favorite Fall-ish Ina Garten Recipes
I love the Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten. Her recipes are so good. I have yet to make a recipe I did not enjoy. The Fall always makes me want to cook and bake so much more than any other time of the year. Probably because of cooking and baking are great indoor activities when the weather starts to get chilly. Here are a list of my favorite cold weather recipes. I just made the pumpkin cupcakes without the frosting this week and they were soo good and enjoyed at work. Hope you enjoy!
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Frosting http://www.housebeautiful.com/kitchens/recipes/ina-garten-pumpkin-cupcakes-1010
- Cape Cod Chopped Salad http://www.housebeautiful.com/kitchens/recipes/ina-garten-fall-salad-0910
- Grown-Up Mac & Cheese http://www.housebeautiful.com/kitchens/recipes/recipes-mac-and-cheese-0907?click=main_sr
- Roasted Tomatoes and Individual Meatloaves http://www.housebeautiful.com/kitchens/recipes/recipes-roasted-tomatoes-meatloaf-0207?click=main_sr
- Angel Hair Pasta with Tomatoes and Basil http://www.housebeautiful.com/kitchens/recipes/capellini-with-tomatoes-and-basil
Above are the Pumpkin Cupcakes I made last week.