Grilling Menu: Freshest Farmers’ Market Menu
I love Farmers Markets. There are a couple of great ones in the area. There is something amazing about browsing and choosing fresh fruits and vegetables. When I am not able to stop in at the local market, I have an organic delivery service deliver a bin of local fruits and veggies. Organic tastes better to me. It also is so much fun to cook with fresh produce.
Pick up a basket of summer’s bounty at the farmers’ market, then head home and try dishes that feature fresh produce front-and-center, like classic tomato-mozzarella sandwiches, grilled corn and a beautiful berry trifle.
Freshest Farmers’ Market Menu
(via Food Network Magazine)
- Drink: Fresh Mint Martini
- Drink: Strawberry Lemonade
- Appetizer: Open-Faced Tomato, Mozzarella and Basil Sandwich
- Salad: Hearts of Romaine with Blue Cheese and Bacon
- Main Dish: Pork Chops with Gremolata
- Side Dish: Grilled Corn on the Cob with Garlic Butter, Fresh Lime and Cotija Cheese
- Side Dish: Purple Potato Salad (courtesy of Food Network Magazine)
- Side Dish: Bell Pepper Slaw (courtesy of Food Network Magazine)
- Dessert: Strawberry-Blackberry Summer Trifle
Find the Farmers Markets closest to you. -Find them Now-