Everyone loves Holiday cookies, especially receiving them.
For the Holidays I always make 10-12 different types of cookies to give as gifts. It does change each year but there are as few that I always end up making like Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut Butter and Cooke Bark, which technically isn’t a cookie but I treat it as one.
This year I am trying some new recipes but I already know I will love them based on ingredients. They are the Jam Print cookies, Peanut Butter Blossom, Pumpkin Cookies with Brown Butter and Ginger cookies.
Check back as I add a cookie recipe each day.
- Butter and Jam Thumbprints
- Ginger Pecan Oatmeal Crisps
- White Chocolate Holiday Bark
- Sugar Cookie
- Ginger Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pumpkin Cookies with Browned Butter Frosting
- Old-Fashioned Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies
- Original NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookies
Actually there is one more cookie that I love to make and its the easiest ever and that is Spritz cookies. This recipe really should be in my Top 1o!